BUY BATTLEFIELD HERE:
Follow GLP on Instagram:
Follow GLP on Twitter!
Like GLP on Facebook!
Dardanelles, Gallipoli Peninsula, Spring 1915.
The British Empire intends to open a new front to the war.
Plan for an unprecedented naval invasion of the Ottoman homeland are drawn up. The attacking naval force represents the biggest single fleet yet assembled.
The gathered ships carry over half a million men. The force is drawn from Australia, new Zealand, Ireland, India, Newfoundland, France and Britain. Their orders are to land and march on the capital of Constantinople.
At Cape Helles, the steamship River Clyde is used as a Trojan horse. Crashing onto the beach, it deploys several battalions of allied soldiers.
A tenuous beachhead is sezied. Half the landing force is killed.
We are in Day 2. this is the story of Frederick Bishop.
Thanks to EA for the free copy of Battlefield 1. All opinions are my own and do not reflect EA’s.
Our 2nd Channel, GLP TV –
OUR GRAPHICS CARD:
OUR CAPTURE CARD:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Call of duty mobile- Mang súng Rulo -Part 8 Vbl
- Dynasty Warriors 9 DLC Hua Xiong 01: Going Berserk Against Zhang Lu & Yellow Turbants
- Battlefield 1 – That limpet challenge was too much
- Hướng dẫn xử lý video "Slow Motion" trực tiếp trên BlackBerry 10 Os
- Phân tích Soi Kèo tỉ lệ thắng Việt Nam Vs UAE 14/11/2019